Tuesday, February 24, 2009

neema tells about her life on Gor

Born on earth I lived a happy life. I went to school and learned how to read and write. I can’t really remember what happened but one day I woke and found myself on a large plain. Only later did I learn I was never to return home, and that Gor would be where I live from then on.

I got captured within a week after I arrived and had to live the life of a slave, first in the city with a wonderful Master, his name is NightWalker. But at one point our paths split and I wandered from city to city until one happy joyful day I crossed the Jungles of Schendi.....it was there where I met the beautiful Huntress Ashtyn of the Wa Ngao tribe.......She won My heart right that first time our eyes met and I did not leave Her side for many days to come.....serving Her with great pride and devotion as her companion, her lover, her girl, so devoted was I to our love…

And in time my self consciousness and my pride grew....my chin high, my hand lifted and leaning on my trusted spear.....to protect instead of being protected.....to fight rather than staying behind........I needed to be Free to feel the wind through My raven curls..........and She granted it.......it was hard....but it was needed.

I now call the Jungles of Ushindi My Home where I stand proudly and surrounded by My Sisters of the Sa Jerag tribe.......a new Life..........a new beginning..........

No comments: