Thursday, June 28, 2012

...I close my eyes...and dream of you...

...I close my eyes...and dream of you...

*...see your smile on your tender lips...your cute sweet nose... ...your sensual long slender neck...and I entwine my fingers with yours......I slip into your arms...like a little soft kitten...moulding myself to you...my arms around you....sigh in pleasure when you hold me tight...breathe the scent in your magic tender hair....so tender...so alluring...so feminine....so fresh and lively...so sensual!...feel you, your tender hands and like a thirsty one I kiss you...my fingertips slip into your dark hair....looking up to you and drink you in...breathe you, taste you, want you, touch you with my body, my hands, my thighs, my lips...

"...do you hear the dragon breathe like a moan?"

the hiss and the thundering boom, the white foam, the crest rolling, weightlessly, heavily, endlessly heavy, droning, hammering on the dragon`s rock

..and I feel you on me...so strong, so muscled, so elegant like the black great cat on me...hot you..hot us, my taught belly quivers in the erotic tension and I feel you with all my senses...open my lips, begging for your kiss...lick my lips and feel you breathe on me, feel you drink me, your long hair touching my face, my shoulder like a soft hand, our breasts rolling between us, your round shoulder, your glittering eyes, stars in the heaven of my love...BITING you, fly with you you in me, hold me tight! and I sing the melody that you play on my body, the song that you play on my soul, the love that you play on my heart....sing to you with all that is me, sing the song of love for you...kiss you, your hair, your long slender legs, and I let go when you tie me up and cum and moan in my heavenly bliss!! fly for you, a moment of eternity, hold me! I breathe for you, scream for you, feel of you, listen to the dragon, moaning, the wave rolling droning thundering against the dragon rock and into the cave and hissing HIGH spurts the moist breath of the sea, rushing gurgling, into me, the Dragons breath in my ears and I fly held by you in me, your garden:

"it is like this, to float weightlessly?"

"thank you my love, to show me all these beautiful colours, these lights, the sound of the harp that sings the song of love"

"it is so beautiful in your garden, all these flowers, my love please may I stay a bit?"

"I take your hand, I follow you, follow you and walk the rainbow with you, which is your colour? I wear the dress for you, the red one that you like on me!"

and the wave draws back into the deep turquoise sea, dripping, glittering in the bright white sun, back into my depths, stay in me, stay a little, enjoy, feel me for you, feel how I breathe, feel how my heart beats fast for you, feel how I live in your heart and you in mine, feel how you are in my veins, in my mind, part of me like I am part of you, your wildness, love, warmth!
look, my garden in my heart, my love are you well?...the sea, the rainbow, the fairy, I breathe you, feel you*...

and I open my eyes and look at you and whisper..."I missed you my tender love"

No comments: